Okay so this post is going to be all about me. I figure you all might want to know a little about me. I figured ‘Twenty Questions” type format would be fun to do. I am not going to be telling you where I live or my real name. Oh and as lady you won’t be knowing to my age and weight.So let’s begin..
1)What are your past times?I like to read, bake, travel, do crossword puzzles, write and collect antique books (pre 1920)
2)What are some of your favorite bands? My music tastes varies but I do have a few bands that I do like – Depeche Mode, The Cure, Duran-Duran,early U2 and surprise surprise-Rammstein! Yep, I am Rammstein fan. I have never seen them in concert but I would love to.
3) What are some of your favorite songs? Rosenrot (Rammstein), Red Hill Mining Town (U2), A Little Respect (Erasure), It’s A Sin (Pet Shop Boys), Sex on Fire(Kings of Leon), The Love Cats (The Cure), Rush (Depeche Mode)
4)Who are some of your favorite authors? Emily Dickinson, Edgar Allen Poe, Anne Rice, Louisa May Alcott
5)What are some of your favorite books? A Woman of Independent Means, Little Women, Little Men, anything by Beverly Lewis and the Love Comes Softly series by Janette Oke
6)Have you ever traveled outside the US? Yes, on two occasions. Once when I was small we went to Victoria, British Columbia and again when I was in high school I went Quebec and Montreal.
7)What are your favorite movies? Queen of the Damned, Imitation of Life (1957 Lana Turner version), Them!, The Postman Always Rings Twice, Peyton Place
8)Should married people have friends of the opposite sex? Yes! The reason is that you can ask them if you need an opinion on say what gift to give your spouse or if you need a second opinion on a matter (not major matters just minor ones). Besides sometimes friends of the opposite sex can help you see things in a way you might have missed.
9) Do you consider yourself religious? Yes but not to the point of piety. I look at religion this way. Yes I am a believer but I will not go forcing my views on people if they don’t want me to. If someone wants to talk to me then I will answer whatever questions they might have .
10) Can you cook and what dishes are you best at? Somewhat. I can make a mean 3 cheese macaroni (which I often bring to potluck dinners)a pretty wicked omelet, slow roasted chicken and according to my kids I make decent cookies.Oh our youth group keeps asking when I plan to make more gluten free peanut butter cookies for them.
11) What states have you lived in? LA, GA,MS,WA, VA and TN
12) What is the most unusual job you ever had? I work temporarily at a video store in the Christmas room. Trust me Santa does not make his toys here . We just told kids that so they would turn around and walk the other way
13) Do you have any siblings? Yes, one of each both younger.
14)Do you have any nieces/nephews? Four nieces
15) Are your parents still living? Yes and they celebrated 40 years of marriage back in August
16)How many of your grandparents are still living? I am blessed to have both my paternal grandparents still living and my maternal grandmother. My maternal grandfather passed away in 2010.
17)What is on your bucket list? Travel to Europe, learn to play cello, learn German and Italian, learn to snow ski and go on a cruise
18)Pet Peeves? Long lines, mean people,
19) Favorite foods? Oriental rice crackers, wasabi peas, Southwestern jarlsberg dip, French food, Chinese food
20) Favorite TV shows? Criminal Minds, Numb3rs, Rocko’s Modern Life, Tom & Jerry